Add Network to SAFE List
Note: This method is used when NCK code fails “Network Unlock Request Unsuccessful”. Customer can manually add your network of choice to the SAFE List so it will work on power up.
1) Power on the phone without a SIM card
2) Dial *7465625*638*#
3) Enter MCC/MNC of desired network http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Network_Code
4) Enter Network Unlock "NCK Code/Control Key"
5) Select "OK"
6) Phone will display “Lock Successful”
7) Power down phone > Power on the phone with desired network SIM
8) Phone will display "SIM card added to SAFE list"
|Views : 2034|